Monday, November 9, 2009

Bruins for a day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A beautiful 70 something degrees day on Saturday in Pasadena at the Rose Bowl. Just like last year, we boarded 4 yellow school buses along with 200 Villa Park football players and family members to watch the UCLA Bruins beat the Washington Huskies.  We were participating in a programs called "UCLA's I'm Going to College".  The tickets were free.  The seats were amazing.  Besides my camera being outlawed at the gate again, it was a exciting family day out.  It made me want to go back to college.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like you are living in even more of a football world than I am! I didn't think it was possible. ;) Your husband looks like such a fun coach and I'm so impressed with you going to so many games! I've loved your last two posts.

Oh - and I also HATE it when they won't let my camera into places. I've gotten pretty creative with smuggling it. :)

Rebekah Williams said...

Amazing photo of Dusan and Avery. A day at the Rose Bowl . . . wow.

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs