Friday, October 29, 2010

halloweeK.

It's hard to believe Halloween is not even here yet with all the costume-wearing festivities we've been attending...  With trick-or-treating still on the agenda for Sunday, here's a peek at what everyone's been wearing: 
Hunter succeeded in his determination to be a scary clown this year.  I just hate scary Halloween.  I like to think of Halloween through the eyes of Martha Stewart.  But he's 10, and I'm just glad he still wants to put on a costume!
Avery was simple & sweet: a black kitty.

And in typical Davin fashion: one costume just won't do the trick... swamp monster by night...
And his favorite stick figure character by day.  I have to say he was quite the clever Diary of a Wimpy Kid.  He's still scrubbing off those black lines.




and more fun is still to come...

0 comments:

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs