Saturday, August 22, 2009

making space...

...on my camera card tonight, for tomorrow's trip planned to Venice Beach.
I had over 1800 photos from this summer to delete...
I came across a few random gems from this event and that one... Enjoy.
Crystal Cove:
Photobucket
backyard:
Photobucket
Cushman Watt Scout Center
Photobucket
Bolsa Chica:
Photobucket
Seahorse Soccer Camp:
Photobucket
lunch time:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Las Vegas Airport (delayed for 4 hours)
Photobucket
Mission SJC:
Photobucket
Go Annika!
Photobucket
Not cooperating: hmmm...I see some yellow cards in this little kindergartner's future.
Photobucket
i'm hoping to capture some super colorful pics on our outing tomorrow...

1 comments:

Rochelle said...

Oh,from your facebook post I'm sure you captured many COLORFUL photos from today's events. I love the one of Dusan holding Avery...wow! She looks so much like YOU.

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs