Saturday, December 24, 2011

oh you better not pout

The Grand Californian Hotel at Disneyland never disappoints, but it is Christmas on steroids in December. Our friends, The McCaffer's, tipped us off to the best hint of the season... a visit with Santa in this beautiful setting. He was the real deal.  After making it just in time to be second to last in line, It was well worth the wait.





Hunter requested Nike's, which Santa promptly came back with, "Why, I'm not a clothing store.  I don't make clothes.  What about a toy?"  and with that, Hunter was stumped.
Davin requested Legos for the 9th year in a row.  A boy can never have too many.

Avery requested a Nintendo DSi, which much to my relief Santa replied, "Well my bag is packed already, and you know it takes four days to do that, so I'll see what I've got once I get to La Mirada."

Whew... Thanks for the "gray" answer Santa.  An answer which leaves room for forgiveness on Christmas morning rather than disappointment.  I really like this Santa.



We've been on a fast and furious pace to check off our traditions list.  And now a day of wrapping, double church services, and family.  Merry Christmas Eve.

0 comments:

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs