Sunday, November 15, 2009

found this.

Avery does not go anywhere...anywhere, without a sketch pad, journal, and markers.  She is constantly writing notes and drawing pictures.  Constantly. 

Here is a letter I found on her desk tonight.
Photobucket
Translation:
"Dear Santa
I want for Christmas easy bake and I want gumball and I want baby doll and I want art supplies"

Then I turned it over to the back...

Photobucket
Manners go a long way right? 

By the way, she just saw the Macy's Christmas commercial that shows the mailbox for Santa.  I'm pretty sure she is on to something. 

Gotta love a girl who knows what she wants.... in November.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I told Santa I wanted a "drak blue stroller" and I still have the letter.

~the auntie.

Sara said...

I'm with her. I want an easy bake oven too! And, one of those cupcake makers for little girls, have you seen those?? ADORABLE!

Rebekah Williams said...

With manners, writing and penmanship like that, Santa will never be able to refuse.

Will she write my Santa letter?

Michelle Vandepol said...

i love her printing and pink marker :)

Mrs.Wille said...

too cute. love that she wants art supplies!

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs