Saturday, October 24, 2009

saturday morning.

Photobucket

Photobucket
It may seem like alot.  The week nights are always so busy.  There is rarely time for pick up or cleaning.  I used to bark orders at the kids.  Listen to them whine and complain and sometimes even cry.  Now I just hang them up.  The lists that is.  Every Saturday morning they are taped up in the hallway.  Once a chore has been finished it gets crossed off.  As soon as the list is done, you are done...that's the system. 

Loud music helps.  Chocolate chip muffins for breakfast help.  I think they like being their own bosses.  Whatever it is, it works around here. 

3 comments:

Erin said...

That's a great system! I'm totally going to do it...when my girls are old enough to read a list. :)

Michelle said...

Hey Sara! Thanks for the comment. I'm really new to the blogging concept and blog design, so I found this great tutorial here: http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html

If the link doesn't work, just go to kevinandamanda.com and read the April 14, 2009 post. It took me about 30 minutes to complete all the steps, b/c like I said, I'm really new to this blog thing. =)

Also, while you're there, check out all of her great FREE fonts and handwriting fonts! She is so generous, and has tons of great fonts! The font in my blog is her "Digs Your Heart" font. She also has great recipe, scrapbooking, and decorating ideas. This was the first blog I was hooked on. Thanks again!

Michelle Vandepol said...

cute idea. totally stealing this one.

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs