Monday, September 21, 2009

red week.

Photobucket
Kindergarten is so eventful. For example, this past week, all events were centered around the color red. Sight words, homework, coloring pages, apples, jello jigglers. All things red. By far my favorite was seeing all the kids come out of the gate at the end of the day on Friday with these Clifford ears and tiny painted black noses. Nothing says "learning" like 20 little puppies!

Photobucket And come to think of it, middle school isn't so bad either...today was the start of spirit week at my school (what we are cheering for, I am not quite sure). Today was hat/ mustache/ wig day... so I channeled my inner Yosemite Sam... any excuse to dress up...i love it.

4 comments:

Erin said...

You and Avery both look darling! Love it!

Rochelle said...

that is a very cute look for you. gonna keep it???

Erin said...

I stumbled onto your blog, and I have to tell you it is beautiful.

Spirit week is so much fun. My daughter just started middle school (6th grade) and she loves it.

I am enjoying reading your blog.

Mrs.Wille said...

love the puppy dog picture and who knew scrapbooking glue dots are so versatile ;-)

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs