Monday, September 14, 2009

Legally Blonde- the musical

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It doesn't get any girlier than a day out with 4 generations. Mom, Gram, Avery & I headed to the Orange County Performing Arts Center to see the Broadway Musical Legally Blonde. The music was great. The dancing was a blast. It was one of those all around "my face hurts from smiling so much" type of shows. Although some of the content was over Avery's head, she enjoyed the show...especially the chihuahua named Bruiser.

As a kid, my parents took us to a lot of shows and I hope to continue to do the same for mine. Although, when the boys heard the name of this one, they opted for staying to do yardwork with dad. After seeing it, I don't blame 'em.

7 comments:

Mary said...

looks like fun and great pics!
and may i ask where you got your dress? it's super cute. :)

Sara said...

Do I even need to say it?? You look adorable as usual, love the necklace, the dress.. love it! And little Avery is darling too! But, what do you expect, she is her mom's daughter!! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Erin said...

What a fun outing! Love the matching flowers in yours and Avery's hair. :)

I just e-mailed you about the digi frames. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you!

Rebekah Williams said...

Definitely one of my favorite movies of all time. Would love to see that show! You girls fit right in with your pink and blond hair. Like Avery's knee high socks and your flower--too cute!

Loving your new blog photo, too.

Lindsay Bateman said...

omg...looks like so much fun! I love the photos of your "girl" day. And you look so adorable! You look beautiful in pink and the flower looked gorgeous in your hair. so sweet!:)
as always your photos are so stunning!

Lisa said...

I was there in spirit! So glad you had a good time!

Deborah said...

Found your blog today...very cool :) LOVE your necklace...where'd you get it?

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs