Friday, September 18, 2009

friday night lights.

Final score: Villa Park 35, Huntington Beach 14. Go Spartans!
Photobucket
Davin and Jason...new found friends...resembling each other to the extreme.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ball boys.
Photobucket
innocent bystander.
Photobucket
victory...
Photobucket
Happy head coach...
Photobucket
He couldn't be more pleased. Villa Park is 2-0 for the first time in 5 years. A great game. The boys got to be down on the field during the game, while Avery and I played Littlest Pet Shoppe and socialized in the stands. Next week...San Juan Hills...

3 comments:

Rebekah Williams said...

Woo Hoo!!!!!

Lainee said...

I found your blog from Erin's. Isn't she the best? Anyway, I just had to tell you congrats on the win and I LOVE the tape frame on your picture in the previous post. Your pictures are awesome! I might be lurking from time to time!

Mrs.Wille said...

Way to go Spartans! That tape frame is so cool. can it be added even if i'm not using photobucket?

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs