Wednesday, August 5, 2009

roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

<Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
On our way home from rancho mirage, we stopped to see the larger than life dinosaurs in Cabazon. (Notice 4 growling characters on the toes of the brontosaurus?) not sure why they were built, but you can never just drive by. When kids are in the car, the detour is a requirement for sure. They are a sight to see.

On a side note, i just love the friends I have met through the bloggin' world. People with similar interests...moms just like me. Speaking of... hurry on over to my friend Rebekah's blog in the next 2 days to enter her giveaway. She is celebrating her 100th post. It is just a bonus that she is so crafty-creative... take a minute to check out her older posts as well. http://yeebird.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Mary said...

oh we've passed by this place hundred of times (my inlaws live in palm springs), but have never stopped by..maybe next time! :)
again, great pics..

Rebekah Williams said...

Thanks, Sara! You're the best.
I wonder what Ian would do if he saw those dinosaurs? Probably wear a dinosaur costume every day for the next year.

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs