Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Celebrity look-a-likes...

Yesterday, My Auntie Mari posted her frustration with being told she resembled a character from T.V. that she didn't consider complimentary. After working through it, and after a few pep talks from good friends, she is over it...but it got me thinking...Who have I been told I resemble? And were those comparisons supposed to be considered compliments? Just because you resemble someone on T.V.- its not always a good thing... here are the winners...

Juliette Lewis was a consistant one around the time of "Gilbert Grape". Her and I both had recklessly short haircuts during the same time period. I've never seen the similarities, but have heard it more than once. Kristen Johnston from "3rd Rock From the Sun". I would hear this one often during my blonde-haired waitress days... I think our nostrils are similar... and I can definitely identify with the voice comparison...we both have that voice that makes the person in the drive thru direct us to "Pull forward, SIR"...

Alicia Sacramone was a more recent comparison, since she just competed as a gymnast in the summer games... I have to say I can see the comparison is similar...maybe just in the eyes- minus a few crow's feet and the fact she could practically be my daughter.

Humor me...play along...who have you been told you resemble?? I would love to hear.

1 comments:

twinkelydots said...

What about when you had your crazy long curly hair? I always thought Drew Barrymore in "Poison Ivy".

Normally when I get "you remind me of...." it's someone's sister, next door neighbor, cousin. The "All American Girl next door" look.

To pick a celebrity today I have no clue. And certainly NOT Mimi. (grin)

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs