Wednesday, January 21, 2009

spring break

This weekend, Davin and i worked on this castle together. It is amazing how the kids enjoy to build, destroy, then rebuild these Lego creations. Endless fun.I am quite proud of my "servant's quarters" as Davin called them. He informed me that yellow is not a good color for castles...its a happy castle, i told him.While we were busy, Avery was out back squeezing the life out of Taco in the sandbox... After wondering why Avery kept asking me for cups of warm water, I stumbled upon her own creation. She told me her Polly Pockets were on Spring Break?? What really caught my attention was the male on-looker.
Yep, they are in "jacuzzis" in their bikinis. hmmmmm. Tell me I have nothing to worry about.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

I wish I could tell you that you have nothing to worry about however I have 2 of my own...we can worried together! How creative are their imaginations?

Leanne said...

Avery, Avery, Avery. She is a one of kind with a capital "1" (like you can capitalize numbers). She's a crack up... I wonder who's shoes she's following in?? :)

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs