Friday, August 15, 2008

recital ready

Yesterday the girls took professional photographs at the dance studio in make-up and costumes.  I think all the prep work became a reality to Avery.  She was quite the little observer seeing all the older dancers take their pictures and change costumes (being that some of the lead dancers are in up to 10 routines!).  We snuck Annika away for a quick cousin shot... don't they look grown up?PhotobucketTomorrow during the show I opted out of being backstage with the girls so I could can actually watch the recital. To make life easier for those trooper moms that DID volunteer, I made garment bag tags for Avery and Ella's costumes to make life easier for the brave souls changing these 4 year olds.  This way they know how their costumes are supposed to fit:PhotobucketPhotobucketAnd lastly just a little card I made to show Miss Nicole how much we have appreciated her hard work and most of all PATIENCE with these little animals...PhotobucketI am not sure who is having more fun with all of this me or Avery?  Am I reliving my youth or what?  Check back to see what I made to show appreciation to all of the "fans"... hee hee hee

0 comments:

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs