Saturday, February 21, 2009

2 muses

Our good friends, Rich and Shantelle came for a visit on Friday night on their way to Disneyland. We stayed up into the wee hours of the night reminiscing about our days in New Mexico, where we all met almost 10 years ago. Now they live in the Sacramento area, so as you can imagine, we don't get to be together very often. I was very grateful they brought us these two adorable subjects that I quickly used to photograph. Meet Gabriel, age 10 months. Photobucket
Photobucket
Meet Isaiah, age 3. He can sing anything, no joke, anything.
Photobucket
I will let you in on a little secret... I have been staying up way too late for my own good watching Photoshop tutorials on YouTube. I am trying to learn the program (Iwas given a free copy of 4.0, its older, but hey, its FREE). My current focus has been on "blurring" the background so the subject stands out. It really is a fun effect. I am going to try to post a picture a day, that I have edited in Photoshop, for the next few weeks. What would really make all the difference in the world would be the purchase of the Canon Rebel (a GREAT camera), however I really like being married...and that status might change if I went out and made that kind of purchase.

0 comments:

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs