Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Cupboard full of GRAM

Everyday our family is reminded of my Gram.  Or Great Gram as my kids call her.  Gram makes pottery.  She's been at it for years.  I have quite the collection, as you can see. We all agree that food just tastes better in Gram bowls and dishes.






These are Gram's grandchildren and great grandchildren.  We are so lucky to have her.  She is well aware of all our efforts, accomplishments, and interests.  She never lets an achievement go by unnoticed.  Every card from her is signed "Love and Blessings". 


Today is Gram's 90th birthday.  

As you are reading this, some of the family is already en route to Las Vegas to celebrate her in style: With rooms at The Bellagio to toast to her with a water show view.  Which is just how she wanted it.

Pictures of the fabulous celebration to come...

I love you, Gram.  Thank you for being such a supporter of me, my family, and all of our lives.  XO


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats so cool shes so talented :)

Unknown said...

Thats so cool shes so talented :)

Unknown said...

Thats so cool shes so talented :)

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs