Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The summer that was.

It wasn't very often that my big girl camera made its debut during the family affairs this summer... but I did catch a few moments here and there.  My iPhone and my Instagram account have become my main source of documentation these days.  Sure fits in my pocket easier.

Although there were certainly moments of down time... they were few and far between.



Hunter turned 13...




I kicked off my summer with a visit to the city babes in San Francisco... (that seems so long ago now)



 Davin, Avery, and I took a road trip to Cayucos to see cousins from all over the country.  A fun family reunion of sorts.


Our Annual Green Hills Patriotic Parade and traditional 4th festivities...






Some of the Ancich family managed to sneak away together to the El Capitan Canyon Cabins... our favorite stomping grounds.
We got back in time for Hunter and Avery to  attend the 6th Annual Dusan Ancich Football Camp at Villa Park while Davin was camping in Mammoth with his new Boy Scout Troop.







And now we are back to where we started.  7 hours a week at gym...

And busy football-filled nights and weekends...


And heading out the door in the morning to 4th, 6th, and 8th grade.  Ready or not, here we come!

2 comments:

starnes family said...

Your pictures are so happy. :) Can't recall how I found your blog.....but glad I did! I work for a photographer in San Diego. BEHIND the camera. But, I'm a fan of all things beautiful in front, too!

-Casey from www.thestarnesfam.com

Maya's Curls said...

Love your beautiful family! Your kids are gorgeous!! I have to hug and squeeze you in person one day!! XOXO!

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs