Last Monday was a holiday. After 4 years of begging, I agreed to take the kids to the snow. Dusan did not have the day off like the rest of us... so I was nervous to take on the mountain on my own. Some of the "what if's" that ran through my head the night before:
- What if I get us lost?
- What if we need chains on our tires?
- What if someone gets hurt?
- What if my camera freezes?
- And the biggest fear: What if there is no snow???
- We got there just fine.
- No one got hurt.
- The roads were perfectly clear.
- My camera did not freeze.
- There was PLENTY of snow.
Mountain High Tubing Park was worth every penny... the Magic Carpet that pulled us back up the hill after each ride down, was a lifesaver. We had an absolute blast.
This day will go down in my "Top 5 Favorties"... as a mom. I hope they never forget it.