Monday, June 27, 2011

bike, shed, & gym

In leiu of the stomach flu the 5 of us have battled over the past 4 days... we've managed to stay busy.
Hunter has been enjoying the heck out of his birthday money-earned new BMX bike.  He is determined to master the jumps at Creek Park.  I pray for no injuries everytime he heads down there with his friends.
Dusan has been assembling his Father's Day gift... clearing, leveling, weed-killing the perfect 7 X 7 space for his tool shed.

 Avery has been busy perfecting some new tricks...





the good old YMCA...
And while the boys are at baseball camp, and Avery at church camp, I continue to catch up on the endless laundry that comes hand in hand with the stomach flu.  Oh lucky me!

1 comments:

Mindy Swenson Kinnier said...

I hope you feel better soon!

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs