Monday, September 20, 2010

a world of color.

just down the street is the mecca of deals... its been 7 years since our last visit.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Purchases made:

Hunter: 2 complete professional soccer uniforms $44 total. {and he used his own money}

Avery: nail stickers, red lace up Vans, and almost a dwarf bunny.

Davin: a $2 churro {also purchased with his own savings}

Me: a few bright colored paper parasols I'm hoping to use in some holiday card photo shoots

Dusan: Celtics hat and almost a bunk bed... don't ask.
Photobucket
if you haven't yet, pop by to read all about my mini holday card sessions...

2 comments:

Heatherly said...

I am so glad you survived, lol :)

Michelle Vandepol said...

i love the pics and that your kids use their own moolah to shop. my boys too. so good for them :)

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs