Monday, September 6, 2010

observed.

With Lisa & Frank in town this weekend, we spent a beautiful day in Hollywood yesterday.  A gorgeous day out at The Griffith Observatory.  We could not have asked for a better view of the L.A. skyline and the Hollywood sign.
Photobucket

Photobucket
the pendulum...
Photobucket
Everything you ever want or need to know about comets.
Photobucket
Astronauts in training.  Halloween?
Photobucket
The gang (photo taken by my talented sis)
Photobucket

Photobucket
what a view...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Linner (lunch + dinner) at Jerry's Famous Deli in Hollywood. 
Photobucket
I stole this picture off my phone because somehow my sister and i never manage to get a picture together whenever she comes for a visit... maybe because we're always busy sticking our cameras in everyone else's faces...
Photobucket

A perfect weekend.  Just not long enough.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

so much fun!

Leanne said...

This looks super fun... totally forgot your sis was in town. I might have steal this one out of the Ancich book o' weekend to-do's. Observatory... great idea!

Rochelle said...

looks like tons of fun! my friends took the girls this summer and they had a blast! I love your new photo header!

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs