Sunday, September 26, 2010

been scarfin'

Back in March, Avery got all these fun craft kits for her birthday.  We are still getting around to some of them.  The girl is so creative.  She could sit a craft all day.  hmmm.... wonder where she gets that from?
Photobucket
This particular kit involves three colors of yarn which you measure, wind, tie off, and cut into little yarn puff balls.  They get strung onto thin rope to make a scarf for both an American Girl doll and her mommy...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Avery and Lanie will looks so cute in their matching scarves this winter.  I'll post pictures once we've finished.  I gotta say I love projects like these that don't involve tears.  So fun.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Erin said...

So fun! I've purposely been holding off on American Dolls because I know once I start with both girls it will get a little crazy.

Shari said...

I've never seen that AG craft kit before. I'll have to look for it. P.S. Your photos are beautiful!

Christine said...

OMG we got her that. So glad to see you guys enjoying it together! ;0)

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs