Wednesday, August 18, 2010

disney warriors.

The kids and I were treated to a fabulous day at Disneyland.  I surprised them as to our destination once we got on the freeway.  They were ecstatic.  We were determined to get on every ride in the park.  Being that this is the peak season, it was hot and humid, and lines were long.  But it didn't matter. 

13 1/2 hours had nothing on the four of us!

Photobucket
Just a few quotes you'd never hear me say outside of The Magic Kingdom :

 Let's eat funnel cake for dinner.
 What do you mean your tired? We just got here 10 hours ago.
 PUSH your way to the front.
 How about a churro?
 The weak leave after fireworks, the STRONG stay til midnight.
 How about another churro?
 I need you to last until midnight.
 Do you need some coffee?
 Let's scream til our heads hurt.

Photobucket
Avery was actually a very serious driver and was upset that the picture taking was distracting her focus... it was fun to be her passenger for once.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 We ate dinner at the cutest little water front restaurant.
Photobucket
With the heat and all, Splash Mountain couldn't have felt better.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We happened to stumble upon this picture opp with Mickey.  I was way more excited than the kids. 
Photobucket
Can Toon Town be any more creative?  I want to live there.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Davin was the perfect gentleman and promised not to spin me too much on the teacups.
Photobucket
and i swear it was just a minute ago that she was the same size as this door adorning her little blue Alice dress and apron.  I had a moment... just a small one.
Photobucket

Photobucket
We had THE best day ever.  So fun.  Only 3 rides in the whole park that we didn't do!  We got home just after midnight.  Thanks Ann, for a fantastic summer memory for all of us.

3 comments:

Lori said...

So now I'm curious. Which 3 rides did you not make it on? That's truly amazing. I think the last time we went, we only went on three. ;)

Erin said...

I laughed my head off at "do you need some coffee?" HA! Oh that post makes me miss my home away from home so badly! We didn't get season passes this year because of Kole and I'm having Disney withdrawls. Looks like you guys had a blast. I can't wait until my kids are old enough to do all the big, fun rides. We still spend most of our time in Fantasy Land. :)

Mindy Swenson Kinnier said...

Such cute pictures! I especially love the one of you and Avery on Autopia. You guys have the best faces!

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs