Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lego Land.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Some highlights:
  • Walking distance from the hotel
  • build your own race cars
  • not too scary roller coasters (for Avery, not me of course)
  • 75 degree weather
  • short lines
  • we managed to "do" the whole park between 10-6 pm.
  • splitting up on rides and getting individual time with the kids.
  • the Lego sculptures (need I say more)
  • the decision to bring my pocket-sized Canon (I've missed my trusty old Power Shot)
  • the ideas the kids brought home in their heads after seeing the endless possiblities of Legos.
  • the fact that we will never go there again.  I mean that in a sincere way...been there, done that! ...just sayin'
We LOVED that day.

3 comments:

angie said...

I used to live in San Diego and miss it SOOO much. Your pics always do that to me! My family went to Legoland and feel the same way now.. been there, done that.. plus my daughter was a little too young to enjoy it fully (& too short to get on most rides). Looks like a nice family day together though!!!

Rebekah Williams said...

Ancich tip: It's always important to match your sweater to your lego son's t-shirt.

The lego people mixed in with your family had me laughing out loud.

Rochelle said...

so fun! we had such a blast too and I'm glad you had the same experience. How great was that hotel?! You all look so adorable...

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs