Thursday, January 28, 2010

baker boy.

Tonight will be the annual Cub Scout cake auction.  In the spirit of things...Davin and I have spent the past several days in the kitchen attempting to work our magic on this animal head cake pan.  Davin is determined to turn this bear into a wolf in time for tonight's auction....





His favorite part of the process...

This afternoon we will decorate using cake tips, gray frosting, chocolate covered graham crackers, Oreos, to make our wolf come to life.  More pictures to come post-auction... fingers are crossed.

2 comments:

Rebekah Williams said...

Anxious to see the result! Cake decorating is definitely not my forte. I am really starting to believe you can do it ALL, my friend.

Heatherly said...

Sounds yummy! Good luck, can't wait to see how it turns out!

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs