Saturday, December 19, 2009

on the 19th day...

Christmas Dance Show...a lyrical routine to Taylor Swift's Silent Night...It was a beautiful combination of dance and the meaning of Christmas.  Beautiful.













I am so proud of this little shepherd...


On a very sad note, we said goodbye to Hammie on Saturday.  She rested peacefully in her cage.  Avery was so loyal to her and never stopped loving her special friend.  She was diligent in making she sure she was fed, loved, and had a clean cage every single day.  Hammie was a highlight to Avery's day. Everyday.

Hands down...telling Avery the news about Hammie was the hardest job I have had thus far in my career as a mother.  Those tears were real and hard.  She feels this sorrow and truely understands the loss.   There is no sugar-coating death.  Very sad. 

Photobucket

R.I.P Hammie. 

Photobucket

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

So sad. My hurt hearts for both of you.

Caitlin said...

So sad. My hurt hearts for both of you.

Rebekah Williams said...

Bethlehem, LA style. Have I told you today how much I love your blog???

Hurting for Avery. Hopefully the new puppy will lift her spirits. What a precious pup!!

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs