Sunday, June 7, 2009

date night...

with this cutie.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We saw "Up" in 3D at Downtown Disney. I wasn't prepared for the emotional roller coaster that this movie takes you on. Beautiful. Standing ovation by the entire theater at the end. Wow.
I can't remember the last time Hunter and I got a night out alone like this. It is a completely different experience to be with my kids alone, one at a time. A rarity for sure. We took advantage of Davin and Dusan camping in the freezing mountains and Avery off at Grandma's. After the movie, we shared an ice cream, scoured the Lego store, and enjoyed the street performers. He was the perfect gentleman.

1 comments:

Mrs.Wille said...

we love that movie too, we've seen it twice already...great date night :-)

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs