Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Uncle Clint

Every family has one. The relative that makes every gathering just a little more exciting and fun. That family member that gives the best hugs. That family member that is the life of the party... Evidence: Uncle Clint was my "show and tell" when I was in the 2nd grade. What did he show...you might wonder? He was a stunt man for the Rams Football cheer squad. He and his partner Tina-Marie came in full shiny blue Rams attire and did cheer stunts on the playground for my class. I put all the trophies, stuffed animals, and other collectible sharing items to shame that year, thanks to Uncle Clint. Uncle Clint is now a Master of Ceremonies and a Wedding Officiant as well as a rockin' D.J. Talk about a guy who knows how to have a good time...Remember when the Bachelorette Trista married Ryan on national T.V.? Uncle Clint was the minister... Tonight you can see Uncle Clint as the officiant on the WB's new reality series called...
"Hitched or Ditched" at 9 p.m. I can't wait to check it out. Don't worry if you miss it, the show will run for 5 more episodes. In addition he will be the officiant for a wedding on KTLA morning news on Friday June 26th. Check out the details here.

1 comments:

Leanne said...

You are quite the promoter. You may have Hollywood in your future too.
I've got to check out the show on YouTube- I missed it... is this his next big hit?

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs