Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Photoshop actions...

I took the plunge and got myself Photoshop Elements 7.0. Here's my reasoning...if I have a great photo editing program, and an average camera, I can soup up my pictures and maybe won't have to spend my hard earned money on a big girl camera. I also have been learning about Photoshop actions. They take a raw picture and add the perfect color effects to really make a picture POP!
Here are a few pictures I "actioned-up"...
before:
Photobucket
after (using Color Pop action):
Photobucket
using soft black & white:
Photobucket
before:
Photobucket
using vintage action: (and my favorite so far)
Photobucket
before:
Photobucket
after using vibrant action:
Photobucket
So fun! So no big girl camera for me for now...don't you agree? Interested? Here's where I read all about the actions... and here's where you can get them. I am so anxious to play around with these more. Can i take your picture?

2 comments:

Christine said...

I really like what you're doing with the pics. Girl, you've always got some challenge going on!!! :0)
Always a learner right! I'd be interested to come see how you do it!

NewYorkerAtHeart said...

If you go to Pioneer Woman's blog you will ind two sets of free photoshop actions that are wonderful!

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs