Thursday, March 26, 2009

sure shot

I snapped this picture at Davin's last basketball game two weeks ago. I am always longing for a better camera, and then occasionally I come across an action shot like this one, and think my little old point and shoot isn't so bad.Photobucket
And just for the record, here are a few things I loved about basketball season:
1. Dusan being Davin's coach
2. Hallelujah for indoor sports!
3. I love the glass wall at the La Mirada gymnasium.
4. 1 practice/ 1 game a week/8 games...
5. At this level there was no score-keeping.

until next year...

5 comments:

markgalli said...

Sara, you are such an committed blogger! I love your pictures. --(uncle) Mark

Andrea said...

Hey! I added you to my blog list so go ahead and add me! Avery is beautiful! I can't believe how grown-up she is.

Christine said...

What a shot!!! In both ways.

Anonymous said...

These are very hard pictures to make so you did a great job! Have a nice weekend!

Mrs.Wille said...

i so agree about trying to take pictures inside...i probably got one nonblurry picture all basketball season...and i love the glassblock windows in the gym too :-)

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs