Sunday, March 15, 2009

connected

There is no denying the bond between Davin and his cousin Joseph. From day one, they have always shared the same interests, played endlessly without a single squabble, and they both prefer their underware to wearing clothes anytime. I snapped some proof of their fun at Hunter's game on Saturday...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Later that night I went to review the pictures I had taken at the game, and found that my camera's memory card was full?? As I scrolled through, this is what I found...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
There were 72 pictures of these Del Taco kids meal toys, and as you might guess, they were not taken by me. Those two were very sneaky indeed.

1 comments:

Mrs.Wille said...

isn't it funny how boys immediately wrestle each other...kevy loves that too...and actually i'm impressed with the del taco toy pictures...really artsy ;-)

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs