Thursday, December 11, 2008

tis the season

Tonight Davin's soccer team, The Galaxy, continued further into play-offs with a win of 4-0!Photobucket

Tomorrow night they will play "The Superkids" at 6:00...Go Galaxy!
And while Davin was giving it his all on the soccer field....Hunter had his Christmas program at Scott Avenue for third- fifth graders. Singing is not his favorite, and the show was voluntary with all the practices scheduled afterschool. I really wanted him to participate since there won't be too many years of this warm and fuzzy holiday stuff left. He sang his heart out and reminded me that it was my early birthday present.

I will take what I can get.
Hunter with his buddies Travis, Ryan, and Santa.
Photobucket

It is nights like these that are the highlight of the holiday season. This is what it is all about.

0 comments:

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs