Monday, December 8, 2008

Go Strikkers!

Hunter's soccer team just completed their season. It was a tough season and a bitter battle was lost in play-offs on Saturday afternoon. We were lucky enough to have a very talented dad on our team, Luis, who dedicated himself and his camera to catching all the exciting moments of the season. Below are just a few great shots taken by Luis. The entire season can be seen here.











I have to admit I am a little sad to see the season end. I NEVER get tired of watching Hunter play...his energy and effort are amazing. Next year will be here before we know it.

In the mean time, how about some Little League?

1 comments:

slideshowfactory said...

Yes it is sad that the season came to an end BUT the boys went out with a bang!!! that Luis guy sounds like a great guy!!! those pics are amazing, I heard he did some killer videos also on YOUTUBE -- STRIKKERS 5

have a good one!!!

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs