Wednesday, November 26, 2008

gettin' it done!

With the weather finally taking a turn for Fall... It has been fun getting out all my supplies and setting off a bomb in the family room. I have my own scrapbook desk/ area in the office, but I would rather be in the middle of the evening chaos in the front room while I work. As the kids have gotten older, they LOVE to get into my supplies just as much as me and make their own projects and mini albums. Gone are the days where the double-sided tape ends up all over the house.







By the way, I solved the blank camera card issue. Somehow Costco's computer reset my camera card so that all the pictures were deleted. I had to go into the camera's settings asnd ask it to reset the camera card. Sad that all pictures were lost, but luckily I had them backed up on my computer. Makes me think twice about putting my camera card into their machine again. I think I will upload from home from now on.

0 comments:

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs