Friday, October 24, 2008

Wildcats times 2

There is no denying my excitement to take the kids to see this one that debuted tonight across the country. I think I will hold off seeing these Wildcats until the box offices calm down...
And in other wildcat news...Villa Park Spartans beat the Brea-Olinda Wildcats 13-2. A good win, but I have got to mention how gorgeous that Brea stadium was...like being in the country with the smell of sage in the air. It was quite a sight, and unfortunately my darn camera doesn't do it any justice...
Next game is on Thursday night at Tustin (Dusan's alma mater) and also where Marijon (his dad) coached for 6 years. It should be a bitter battle.

Let's go Spartans!




1 comments:

noel joy said...

we just saw hsm 3 last night. we were lucky enough to be the ONLY people in theater! the girls really enjoyed it.

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs