Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fall Schmall !?!?!

Photobucket
How can it possibly be Fall with 101 degree weather? I was so excited to get out all of the decorations. But it is hard to feel festive in this humid heat! I finished the front of the house and now I'm on to the mantle... I'm leaning towards a black and white theme this year... possibly using the kids' silohuettes?? I will save that one for my Sunday project.
Lastly, Leanne and I had a fun Friday night out at a special engagement at Bowers Museum in Santa Ana... Midnight in the Tomb of the Terra Cotta Warriors...here's a hint...
Photobucket
Check out http://www.taffy4.blogspot.com/ to see more from our "6th grade teachers gone wild" night out... This picture is a real man, not a statue!

0 comments:

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs