Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fun on the Fourth...

Or 48 hours of fun, I could call it. Not in any special order... here are a few of some of my favorite pictures from all the patriotic events we participated in... The 5 of us in front of our house the morning of the parade


Tess and Avery at the parade.
Davin and his sparkler

I loved driving up to our house with all of the bunting this year.
Ella, Linda, and I at the La Mirada Fireworks Show on the 3rd.
Avery being Avery.
The sign I posted in the neighborhood trying to sweep up participants since it was the first year of the parade in our neighborhood.
The sign definitely helped, as well as the flyers we passed out door to door. This picture does not do the amount of participants enough justice. We ended up having a sheriff block off the main street so all the kids could ride freely- What a blast!



Hope your 4th was a blast too!














2 comments:

laura said...

Hi Sara! I found you through Lisa B.'s site. Looks like you all had a blast on the 4th! I see you teach. I am an aide in a 4th grade room. I love my job so much. What grade do you teach? Hope you have a great day. Hugs

Leanne said...

The parade was GREAT!! The house looked beautiful and as always you had it all planned out well. Awesome day and CUTE post of the 4th fun.

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs