Thursday, May 29, 2008

Field Trip

I had the privilege of joining Hunter's second grade class on the field trip to the Natural History Museum on Tuesday. Off we roared on the bus with approximately 70 kids. Leading a small group of six kids, we ventured through dinosaur, mammal, and Native American exhibits. We zipped through the entire museum in 2 hours. We enjoyed a picnic style lunch out on the grass in front of the Los Angeles Colliseum. What a sight!
And here is the only documentation of my day with my handsome, well-groomed, 7 year old boy! Now that is a face only a mother could love. UGH!!
Switching subjects... a recent shot of Avery with a garden creeper she proudly brought to show me. Notice her tugging at her collar? She is secretly getting in a scratch anytime she can these days. The once poison oak- poison ivy- allergy- scabies- heat rash- has now been identified as ECZEMA!!! She has such a blown up case of it that I will warmly welcome any advice ANYONE can offer. I see many people stopping by my blog and not leaving a comment. So now is your chance- HELP!!! Home remedies, magic potions, secret solutions-any advice you can give I would appreciate! The $200 steroid creme is just not helping.
And lastly, it was spirit week at school last week. And yes, I did adourn this lovely Marge Simpson wig on "blue day". And I wonder why my students don't take me seriously at times ?!?!?!
Have a happy "its almost summer" weekend!

0 comments:

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs