Sunday, January 20, 2008

Heart-stuffing fun



It was a birthday celebration for Tess today with the girls at Downtown Disney. I have never had the the Build-A-Bear urge before..but I was pleasantly surprised by the age appropriate fun it was for the three girls. Three adorable girls that is- in matching tutu's, cupcake shirts, and clips. They were quite the showstoppers, if I do say so myself! I think my favorite part of was the "heart-stuffing ceremony" where they rubbed the heart on different parts of their bodies making responsible promises to their new best-friends. The best had to be when they rubbed the heart on their "bums" and promised to never leave their bears behind! A great memory for all. Happy 4th birthday, Tess! We love you!

0 comments:

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs