Friday, January 4, 2008

Family Tree






With a busy vacation, homework got pushed aside...like to the back of the refrigerator, so we almost forgot about it.



Thankfully Hunter reminded me of his ancestry report that isn't due until Jan. 10th.


My wheels were turning last night at 2am and again at 4am as to how to "cute up" this family tree.

After a trip to Michael's, alot of stenciled leaves, and alot of Google Image searching here is our finished product... Three hours later. Great job Hunter! I am so proud of you!












1 comments:

elizabeth kartchner said...

I love the tree!!

Today I was in such a Valentines mood! It's one of my fave holidays!!

I will definitely be working on some cute mantle decorations!!

PS you have a beautiful family!!

 
© My Colorful Life
CoffeeShop Designs